Sunday 31 March 2013

Winner and Top 3 of our Happy Birthday challenge

Good Morning Lovely Crafters!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Happy Birthday challenge. It was wonderful to see so many wonderful entries!!! You are such a talented bunch! 


Unfortunately there can only be one winner who was chosen by Random Org Generator;








Congratulations Sue !  Please help yourself to the winners badge on the sidebar and email me at; theprettylittleribbonshop@hotmail.co.uk with your address details and I will send your prize out asap.

 Here are the Top 3 this month;










Congratulations Ladies!-  please help yourself to the Top 3 badge on the sidebar to display on your blog.

We will be back bright and early tomorrow with this month's challenge, please pop back then and see the design teams fabulous samples for this month.

Sarah x 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for choosing my card for the TOP3...I´m totally happy :0)))

    Wish you all a Happy Easter

    Hugs Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done to Sue. I'm thrilled to be one of your top 3 thanks so much. I shall wear my badge with pride. Happy Easter to everyone! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrilled to see I am your lucky winner. Well done to the top 3 winners, such stunning cards.
    Off to Email you now.....
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete