Sunday 3 March 2013

Winner and Top 3 of our February Challenge - Anything Goes

Good Morning Lovely Crafters!

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with our Anything Goes challenge. It was wonderful to see over 350 entries!!! You are such a talented bunch! 



Unfortunately there can only be one winner who was chosen by Random Org Generator;





Congratulations  Nat!  Please help yourself to the winners badge on the sidebar and email me at; theprettylittleribbonshop@hotmail.co.uk with your address details and I will send your prize out asap.

We had the very difficult job of choosing from so many entries this month  but here are the Top 3 this month;

Beacarona






Amelia





Congratulations Ladies!-  please help yourself to the Top 3 badge on the sidebar to display on your blog.

We will be back bright and early tomorrow with this month's challenge, please pop back then and see the design teams fabulous samples for this month.

Sarah x 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so honored that my card was chosen as one of the top 3. Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners...hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for choosing my giftbag as one of the top 3 :)

    Hugs from Beacarona aka Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as a Top 3! I am so proud of my blinkie. Congratulations to the other Top 3 and winner. Thanks Design Team for the inspirational projects you shared with us.
    Amelia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thrilled to be your random winner and congrats to the Top 3.
    Natx

    ReplyDelete