Sunday 2 October 2011

Winner and Top 3 for our Monochrome Challenge..

Thank you so much to everyone who joined in with Mina's MONOCHROME challenge. We had some really fantastic entries and have loved visiting your blogs and  seeing all your creations!

Unfortunately there can only be one winner who was chosen by Random Org Generator;


No 11 Carol




Congratulations Carol please help yourself to the winners badge on the sidebar and email me at; theprettylittleribbonshop@hotmail.co.uk with your details and I will send your prize out asap.

Mina had the difficult task of choosing the Top 3 and decided on the following;










Congratulations ladies please help yourself to the Top 3 badge on the sidebar to display on your blog.

We will be back bright and early tomorrow with this month's challenge, pop back then and see the design teams fabulous samples for this month.

Sarah x

3 comments:

  1. Wow thanks girls for choosing my card for in the top three, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card in your Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing me in your top 3, I just got back from my holiday to be told of this Whoop! Thank you. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete